PhD Dissertation/Doctoral Dissertation
PhD Dissertation/Doctoral Dissertation is a document written by a post graduate student that provides specific details as well researched description of the proposed program. It’s an outline of the whole research process that ultimately gives a reader the overall summary of the issues raised in the project.
PhD Dissertation format
The format for any PhD. Dissertation should consist of;
- a) Proposed Title of the PhD. Dissertation/Project
- b) The Introduction of/to the PhD Dissertation/Project
- c) Objectives of the Dissertation/Project
- d) The Problem Statement
- e) Literature Review
- f) Research Methodology
- g) The expected Work Schedule/Timeline
- h) The expected Dissertation/Project Outcome or
Contribution of the same
We provide professional writing services that are very competitive and are handled by professionals in the field of your choice. Feel Free, Just contact us at www.usresearchwriters.com
For the best and well researched PhD thesis done by experienced writers at an affordable rate.