1. (7 points) Define the following (provide the reference used): a. Statistics b. Variable c. Variability d. Hypothesis e. Critical Value f. Region of non-rejection g. Frequency
2. (7 points) Define and provide the formula for each of the following:
A. Standard Deviation B. Mean C. Mode D. Median E. Percentage F. Probability G. Z-score
3. (5 Points ) Here are the scores on the first exam in an introductory statistics course for 10 students. 80 73 92 85 75 98 93 55 80 90 What is the ….. for these scores A. Range B. Mean C. Mode D. Median E. Standard deviation
4. (3 Points) You have collected the following data: 3 8 2 6 11 If you randomly select one of these numbers, what is the probability the number (X) will be…. a. equal to 6? b. less than 11? c. greater than 3?
5. (8 Points) What are the main features and characteristics of normal distributions?
6. (10 points) This is a standard deviation question. You must choose four numbers from the whole numbers 0 to 20, with repeats allowed (you may use the number more than once).
a.Choose four numbers that have the smallest possible standard deviation.
b.Choose four numbers that have the largest possible standard deviation.
c.Is there more than one choice possible in either a or b? Explain. Quantitative methods
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A GOOD DISCOUNT