1. Your employer is opening a new location, and the IT director has assigned you the task of calculating the subnet numbers for the new LAN. You’ve determined that you need 50 subnets for the Class B network beginning wit the network ID 172.20.0.0. How many host bits will you need to use for network information in the new subnets?
2. After the subnetting is complete, how many unused subnets will be waiting on hold for future expansion, and how many possible hosts can each subnet contain?
3. What is the new subnet mask?
4. Complete the following table:
5. What is the CIDR notation for this network?
6. What is the broadcast address of the subnet for the host at 172.20.6.139?
7. Is the host at 172.20.11.250 on the sane subnet as the host at 172.20.12.3? How do you know
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A GOOD DISCOUNT