Historical site visit and research paper
• Visit any historical sites and write a paper on your visit experience, answering the questions listed on this page but not limited to those questions.
• Your paper must also includes documentation of your visit, such as a picture that you took during your visit or a scanned admission ticket.
Questions to address:
1. How you prepared for the visit (readings, etc.)
2. A description of the historic site
3. What makes this site so historic and what are the most important aspects of the site?
4. Your impressions of the site: what were you most impressed by, were you surprised by what you learned, etc.
5. Would you recommend visiting this site to a friend—why or why not?
6. Why should this site continue to be preserved for future generations?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A GOOD DISCOUNT