Multiple Choice: 2 points each
13. This management style involves high-directive-low-supportive behavior and is appropriate when interacting with low-capability employees.
14. Which of the following trust dimensions is the most important when one person assesses another’s trustworthiness?
15. People with high need for achievement work well under all of the following conditions EXCEPT.
A. Non-routine situations
B. Challenging situations
C. Competitive situations
D. No-feedback situations
16. Which of the following country values self-accomplishment more than group accomplishment and loyalty?
17. A person can increase their _________ power by ________.
A. Expert: attending training sessions
B. Legitimate; attending seminars and meetings
C. Connection; having the ability to hire, discipline and fire employees
D. Referent; expanding their network of contacts
18. Most day to day business interactions are based on _____________ power.
19. Identify, among the following, the number of people that would comfortably form a cohesive group.
A. One to three
B. Three to nine
C. Ten to fifteen
D. Fifteen to twenty
20. This person distracts the team from the agenda items and often likes to complain and criticize.
C. Bored member
21. ________________is the relatively enduring quality of the internal environment of the organization as perceived by its members.
A. Organizational climate
B. Organizational culture
D. Status quo
22. Under the __________________agenda of team building, the team evaluates the strengths and weaknesses of its process.
A. Process and structure evaluation
B. Problem identification
C. Problem solving
23. This is the average cost of making “reasonable accommodations” to employee the disabled.
24. Which of the following is NOT an area where discrimination is common?
Short- Answer Questions: 2 points each
25. Before selecting one of the seven leadership styles, you should consider three things. What are they?