For this week’s Written Assignment, you have a chance to practice your critical thinking skills. Read the Case Study Between a Rock and a Hard Place [PDF] and write an analysis. The goal is to demonstrate critical thinking in your analysis; you do not need to be a sustainability or business expert to critically analyze this case study. In your analysis, be sure to include:
- A summary of the issue. Briefly, what are the key facts of the case study?
- Use of at least one critical thinking strategy or tool to analyze the situation and highlight key facts. Be sure to specifically identify the tool you select and describe its use.
- A recommendation to resolve the situation, along with reasons why you recommend this solution.
Written Assignment Requirements
Written Assignment Peer Assessment
Written Assignment Peer Assessment Rubric
- Did the student provide a clear summary of the issue?
- Did the student identify at least one critical thinking tool to analyze the case study?
- Did the student describe the use of at least one critical thinking tool?
- Did the student recommend a resolution?
- Did the student explain their reasoning for the resolution?
- Did the student’s paper include these formatting elements:
- at least 2-3 pages in length
- 1-inch margins
- written in Times New Roman 12 font
- include a word count
- ORDER THIS TASK OR A SIMILAR ONE HERE AND GET A GOOD DISCOUNT