Below are some of the Frequently asked questions
How our System Works
Let us take a closer look at how our service works:
- You fill in the order form and proceed with the payment.
In case you have any questions while submitting your paper information into the order form just click on the live chat section on your right and an expert will guide you through.
- After you are through with the order form you will be automatically provided with your Personal Account where you will be able to track the progress of your order, upload any of the required materials and Extend the Deadline.
- Personal writer is assigned to your order.
Our qualified staff will choose the most appropriate writer who corresponds to your field of studies and order instructions. In case the writer must have any particular software or literature in order to get the assignment done, please do not forget to mention this in your initial instructions.
- Your paper is completed and delivered to your Personal Account.
When the writer finishes your paper it is delivered to your Personal Account on the completed tab. If any changes are to be applied to the paper, you are always welcome to request a free revision with the new revision deadline for the writer
(read more about our revision policy here).
Is your service confidential?
Who will write my custom paper?
Our professional writing staff consists of writers with various academic degrees, from Master’s to PhD level writers, arranged in a number of specializations. Such arrangement allows us to individually choose a writer who fits the exact requirements for writing a particular paper. To ensure the quality of our service, we carefully investigate each writer’s skills set, based on the following parameters:
- Academic and professional experience;
- Results of the writer’s online written English test and writer’s application essay;
- The score in a particular field of study that the writer has gained, while working for US Research Writers;
- Writer’s current availability and his willingness to complete a particular paper for our customer.
Where is my writer from?
We employ writers from all over the world, varying from English native speakers (ENL) to non-native speakers with good command of English. All of our writers demonstrate a sufficient command of English and a good understanding of other subjects, so all customers can be sure to obtain the writing quality that corresponds to their academic level, even if their paper is completed by a non-native speaker.
Each customer may choose, if possible, out of:
- Best available writer;
- Advanced (high quality);
- ENL (US, CA, UK, AU).
If the native speaking writer is currently not available for completing a paper in any particular specialization, the paper can be completed by a non-native speaking writer, whose knowledge of English still corresponds to the highest TOEFL level mark.
Is there a possibility of plagiarism in completed order?
Please note that it is possible for a writing company to guarantee no plagiarism against open Internet sources and a number of certain databases, but there is no technology (except for turnitin.com itself) that could guarantee no plagiarism against all sources that are indexed by turnitin. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that there is no paraphrased text in the document you receive. In order to be on the safe side, we suggest that you check the paper using Grammarly service.